NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- General: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local regulations govern this contest.
- Overview: VGS Sports + Entertainment presents the De’Aaron Fox Memorabilia Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins in the 50 United States and D.C. (the "Territory") beginning on May 1, 2018, and ending on June 1, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Void where prohibited. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant (the "Participant") unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of VGS Sports + Entertainment, LLC (the "Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility: Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: any person who on or after April 1, 2018, was or is: (a) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor, or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or service agencies; or any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Sweepstakes; (b) an individual engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials or the prize supply for the Sweepstakes; and (c) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. Void outside the Territory and where prohibited.
- How to participate:
- Purchase of Sponsor products: Any individual that purchases an official De’Aaron Fox memorabilia item during the Sweepstakes Period is automatically entered as a Participant into the Sweepstakes.
- Without Purchase (alternate method of entry "AMOE"): A Participant can enter the Sweepstakes without buying Sponsor product by mailing a legibly handwritten entry including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code, and a valid phone number or email address to: VGS Sports + Entertainment, 10789 W. Twain Ave. Suite #200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89135. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor's street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than May 1, 2018, and must be postmarked no later than June 25, 2018, and received by Sponsor no later than June 30, 2018. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Odds: Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible participants during the Sweepstakes Period. One winner will be selected at random from all of the Participants.
Prizes: The grand prize of the Sweepstakes is a meet and greet for the winner and a guest with NBA star De’Aaron Fox in Las Vegas between the dates of July 5, 2018 and July 18, 2018. Included in the prize is two (2) economy plane tickets, hotel accommodations for two (2), if requested, and food comps not to exceed $100.00 USD. Sponsor reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. The maximum possible number of grand prizes to be offered is one (1).
- Total Actual Retail Value: Total Actual Retail Value of all Prizes available to be won is $4,500.00 USD.
- Winner Fulfillment: The official winner will be selected within ten (10) business days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Once an official winner is selected, the official winner will be contacted within ten (10) business days and informed of the prize and the method of fulfillment. To claim the prize, the winner and, if applicable, the winner’s guest must return a completed and signed liability/publicity release form. To meet Federal Tax Regulations, the grand prize winner must provide his or her social security number to claim the grand prize. In the event the winner chooses not to accept the prize, he or she forfeits all claims to the prize. Sponsor then has the right, at its discretion, to award the prize to a contest runner-up.
- Transfer: The transfer of status as an unofficial winner by an ineligible person to an eligible person is strictly prohibited.
- General Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and the independent Sweepstakes administrator, as applicable. All such decisions shall be final, binding and non-appealable. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No Prize substitutions or cash redemptions of any Prize or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if any Prize or portion thereof is unavailable or cancel this Sweepstakes for any reason. Details of Prizes or portions thereof not specified herein, if any, will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Participant grants Sponsor the irrevocable, unrestricted worldwide right to use, publish, display, broadcast and distribute materials bearing Participant's name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation of Participant, including, but not limited to, statements attributable to Participant ("Participant's Likeness"), Participant agrees that all materials containing Participant's Likeness shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor, and Participant hereby assigns any and all rights in or to such material to Sponsor and releases and forever discharges Sponsor from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages relating to the use of Participant's Likeness. Participant hereby waives any and all rights to inspect or approve Sponsor's use of the Submission or Participant's Likeness, or any part or element thereof. Prize winner shall be responsible for all federal, state and/or local income taxes incurred in association with acceptance of the prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (the "Sweepstakes Entities") shall not be responsible or liable for: (a) miscommunications, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any Sweepstakes materials or printed copy or artwork, or any prize offering announcement; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any losses, damages or injuries of any kind, including but not limited to those related to defamation, portrayal in a false light or privacy rights, resulting from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a prize, including from the posting or publication of any information or portion thereof online or in any media. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
- Limitation of Liability: SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellations, postponements, flight interruptions and/or schedule changes and missed flight fare differences or delays. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSORS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or interfere with any entry method, online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest will disqualify the individual responsible and is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the full extent permitted by law. All contest decisions are made by Sponsor and are final.
- Prize Conditions: Any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded.
- Disqualification: It is the Participant's responsibility to ensure compliance in all respects with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry processes or the operation of the Sweepstakes; acts in violation of these Official Rules; or acts with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Force Majeure: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is impaired or corrupted or that fraud, breach of confidentiality, or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, due to printing, production, or human errors, or for any reason, more potential winners in any prize category come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s) in that prize category. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Participant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- Invalidity: These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
- Arbitration Disclosure: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against any of the Sponsor or any Sweepstakes Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA ("Rules and Procedures"); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as Participant and Sponsor hereby waive the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the Participant's and/or Sponsor's individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) to the extent permitted by law, the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive, incidental or consequential damages against the Participant or Sponsor; and (8) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org.
- Official Rules: These Official Rules will be posted in English online at www.shop.deaaronfox5.com/pages/sweepstakes-rules. To receive a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to VGS Sports Sweepstakes — Official Rules Request, 10789 W. Twain Ave Suite #200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89135. All requests must be postmarked by May 29, 2018, and received by June 1, 2018. Vermont residents with a return address located in Vermont may omit return postage. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.